- Displayed a PowerPoint Presentation summarizing the application..
Birte Decloux, Urban Options Planning ,Applicant
- Displayed a PowerPoint Presentation.
- neighbour concern it is before council again it was waived
Concerns from neighboursparking , sidewlalks and infill devleeopment being too much for hte area.
- proposed configuations will be a duplex with 4 parking stalls, single family with 2 parking stalls, confident parking will be contained on site.
- sidewalks - only has sidewalks in the neighbourhood are located adacent of the enclave. we will need to upgrade rattenbury and sherwood, inlcujding curb gutter and sidwsalk.
- too much infill concerns, they are unique in desirable location and very large in size. spoke to recent changes in the area. the property in question, is within the permanent growth boundary. surrouding area is well served withparks schools, transit and local commercial hub.
Available for questions.
Mayor Basran invited anyone participating online or in the gallery who deemed themselves affected to indicate they wish to speak followed by comments from Council.
Rob Wilson, 654 sherwood court
why does it have to be an ru6 zoning? future use for the lot is ru2 could that not handle the proposed development?
- raised concerns with parking in the neighbourhood, agressing and egressing into the development concerns.
- we are choosign ru6 as ru2 is not availabale to us. property has deep configuration, the ru6 lets best utilization of the land, will add 3 units to the neibhourhood, duplex and single family best way to move forward, instead of ru2 with 3 small lots.
Responded to questions from Council.
spoke to parking concerns, full size driveways that will accommodate additoinal family members.
There were no further comments.